1. Is this mask for me?
Do NOT Use this mask if you:
- Are pregnant.
- Have a pacemaker or any metal plates or pins in the head or face
- Have had skin cancer in the last 12 months (must have had all clear for 12 months).
- Have cancer or diabetes.
- Have experienced loss of skin sensation.
- Have any active skin conditions, broken skin, active acne, inflamed or irritated skin
- Have facial threads
- Have high blood pressure
If you have:
Vitiligo - please use a low setting.
Threads - use on a low setting after 4 weeks.
Botox - wait 2 weeks.
Fillers - wait 4 weeks.
2. How often should you use it?
We recommend using the mask no more than once a day.
3. How long until I see results?
You will see results after 15 minutes of use. However long term usage is recommended to keep the muscles toned and lifted.